If a client is not already selected, use the Case Management search or client search.
Once a client is selected, select the Assessment application
Adding an Assessment Schedule #
- Select the green New Assessment Schedule button
- Choose if the assessment is active
- Select the assessment from the drop-down list
- Optionally, choose if there is a due date for the next assessment
- Press the blue Save button
Now that you have chosen an assessment, it’s recommended you add the first new response.
Adding a New Assessment Response #
- Select the green New Response button
- Enter any relevant information
- Select the blue Save button
Once an assessment has been saved, if the information is complete, it should be submitted.
Submitting a New Assessment Response #
Once an assessment has been entered, you can modify when the report was given to the client, as well as optionally set a reminder of the next time this assessment should be completed and comments.
Reviewing a Submitted Assessment #
The final step in the assessment process is a supervisor review. Granted that you have permissions you will receive a notification in your Messages application indicating you have an assessment to review. Selecting the link within that message will take you to the Assessment application.
As a reviewer, you can approve or reject an assessment with or without comments. Rejecting an assessment will send a notification message to the original submitter.